When I was a young Black child, I had to walk 10 miles to school through the snow, and it was uphill both ways.

On 2/14/2023 5:28 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I just realized, civilization peaked with boomers.  All downhill to Armageddon from here on out....
*From:* Chuck McCown via AF
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 14, 2023 6:25 PM
*To:* Ryan Ray
*Cc:* Chuck McCown ; AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] FB Exchange
Exactly what problems are young people facing? Almost every single one that wants to can enlist in the military.  That will feed them and teach them a skill (and some manners, and how to work) and they will come out with the VA and GI Bill.  Pell grants, student loans. If someone wants to better themselves, they can. Kids today have it far easier than ever before.  Work from home, online classes that are free, hell you can learn highly specialized technical stuff on Youtube. What is wrong with making yourself a sandwich?  If you are broke, don’t f**king spend.  You are making my point for me. Oh, the horrors of having to cook your own food, walking to work and living in a single wide.  Those are human rights abuses man!  (said all the snowflakes and they melted and went down the storm sewer) Where on the stone tablets that Moses brought down from the mountain does it say: “Young people should have it easier than you had it”?
You eat what you kill.
https://historyhustle.com/2500-years-of-people-complaining-about-the-younger-generation/