To be fair, anything left leaning is better for humanity. The right doesn't
seem to care about anyone different than them. There's very little empathy
from the right so if AI is here, it's best that it cares about all people
in the information it provides.

Don't bite my head off. I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I
care about all people, even if I don't like them.