From: Jan-GAMs
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2023 12:17 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] It has begun

Did you ask this AI:

    1. How do you feel?

    2. How do you feel about impositional religiosity?

    3. How do you feel about those who believe in things that don't exist being
put in charge of instruments of mass destruction?

    4. How do you feel about those who believe in things that don't exist being
put in charge of making decisions that effect everyone's lives?

    5. How do you feel about those who believe in things that don't exist being
allowed outside of their homes with out the guidance of a responsible adult?

    6. How do you feel about book burning?

    7. How do you feel about burning heretics?

    8. How do you feel about burning witches?