From: Daniel Pautz via AF
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2023 5:27 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Daniel Pautz
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ACP - Affordable Connectivity Program

Darn,  your first message with the typo had me excited J   paying a ton of USF
for 100G interstate links, would love to get around that some day as we turn up
more its so much wasted cash.   Would have been cool if these guys won
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca5/22-60008/22-60008-2023-03-24.html

I know the USF does bring some good,  but I thing it also is a big ass waste of
“taxes”  so much gets wasted,   there could be much better ways of doing it and
checks/balances