We do participate in the ACP program.  We signed up for it as EBB and then
transitioned when that was converted to ACP.  Frankly, it was a pain to get
setup and is rather a pain to administer.  We did it only as a service to
our customers and to avoid being a reason that they would switch to a
competitor.  The program has nothing to do with FUSF taxes though since it
is a reimbursement program.  You apply for a reimbursement on behalf of your
customers.  It started out up to $50 ($75 on tribal lands) per month for
internet service but is $30 per customer/address per month now.  Originally
you were not allowed to suspend customers who were late on payments no
matter how far behind they were as long as they were in the EBB program.
With ACP that changed to allowing late fees and you can suspend if they are
more than 90 days past due.  We don't participate in the device portion of
the program.   There is an upcoming "Transparency" process that opens on
September 8th.  The webinar didn't make it look like that will be too big of
a deal for anyone participating at a low level like we do but that remains
to be seen.   Honestly though, the only advantage to participating in this
is to keep customers (or get them if their current provider doesn't
participate) from leaving because they want their welfare (that's what it
is) check.  It is a considerable amount of work each month for ultimately $0
extra income.

James