From: Brough Turner - netBlazr
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 5:38 AM
To: Chuck McCown via AF
Cc: Brough Turner
Subject: [AFMUG] 120v UPS with Li-ion or LiPoFe batteries - some questions

I understand LiPoFe is preferable to Li-ion (longer life, less chance of fire).
 Is this correct?

Can the BMS compensate for a for lead-acid UPS's charging profile?

Is there a battery with a BMS that can be monitored via a network connection.

Any recommendations for where to buy batteries in pallet-level quantities?

Thanks,
Brough