From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Forrest Christian (List
Account) <li...@packetflux.com>
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2024 6:29 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PMP450i GPS/Sync issue

We had several sites with the aux port units,  and I was successful on all of
those sites in opening a tab to the page with the reboot button on each ap and
then quickly rebooting them all at once.

We found one site where the syncbox was apparently not powered through any
device which is remotely rebootable.  I'm guessing that some enterprising
employee plugged it into something not attached to the UPS.

We had a second site where the the remote management is simply inaccessible.
Frustratingly, the management device wasn't being monitored so we had no idea
it wasn't responding.

All of the modern syncboxes (post mid-2020) and the earlier GPS-only units
continued to operate.  Plus,  any connected to a rackinjector or base 3 managed
injector didn't have any issues at all.

On Mon, Jan 1, 2024, 4:44 AM Ken Hohhof