Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 9:25 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] -48V kicking the dead horse

I know we have been though this many times and I thought I understood it.

-48VDC is the Negative side being HOT, correct?

It is BAD to try to mix -48VDC and 48VDC

There is no such thing as a -48V battery.  A battery is a battery, correct?

How about the ICT Platinum power supplies. They show as 48VDC, can they be used on -48VDC equipment?

I remember Check saying something about a way to test to see if a piece of equipment that is Neg 48VDC is truly grounded as Neg 48VDC.

--

Thanks,
Mark                          mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Communications