Sent: Monday, January 8, 2024 10:00 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] -48V kicking the dead horse

What I can never decide on is wire colors.  Especially when using red/black
zipcord or tray cable.  People expect red to be +, but they also expect
black to be ground (except electricians who expect black to be hot and white
to be neutral and green or green/yellow to be ground).  And how to
differentiate battery wiring from load wiring.  I have not found an ideal
solution other than labels.