But if I’m late with my CPNI and BDC and 499A filings, they’ll fine me out of
existence.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of CBB - Jay Fuller
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 10:17 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fw: NBC News: Alabama station in disbelief after 200-foot
radio tower stolen

well - a few things that have come out now and are "known"

This station billed itself as "101.5 WJLX".  No mention of the AM .

It's assumed no one has listened to the AM for years.

Videos and posts have circulated online that the AM broadcast site hadn't been
active for years.

This thread has determined the tower went "missing" sometime between October
2022 and March 2023.

The site was likely in poor shape long before that.

Not sure what prompted the great "oh! it's missing!" debacle unless he was
aware he was about to get

violated by the FCC or something.

https://www.radiodiscussions.com/threads/wjlx-wjbe-and-werh-oh-my.769948/