The lay it in the crack guy was there. The kick dirt on it guy comes next week.
Maybe Steve can be that guy.---- Original Message ----From: "Mike Hammett"
Sent: 4/29/2024 5:14:21 PMTo: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" Subject: Re:
[AFMUG] Won Onep { margin: 0; }Sometimes it's not even that. I literally did
see a drop that was just laid into a crack in the dirt. No effort was done to
cover it.-----Mike HammettIntelligent Computing SolutionsMidwest Internet
ExchangeThe Brothers WISPFrom: "Steve Jones" <st...@togservice.com>To:
"AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>Sent: Monday, April 29,
2024 4:50:38 PMSubject: Re: [AFMUG] Won OneI want to do drops for metronet.
just kick dirt on the fiber.?On Mon, Apr 29, 2024, 1:29?PM Mike Hammett
<af...@ics-il.net> wrote:MetroNet does the same thing.-----Mike
HammettIntelligent Computing SolutionsMidwest Internet ExchangeThe Brothers
WISPFrom: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>To: af@af.afmug.comSent: Monday,
April 29, 2024 1:09:01 PMSubject: Re: [AFMUG] Won One

    From my limited experience with them (mostly through friends who
      have no other choice), their installations are "divide an conquer.
      They send out a different crew to do every micro-step of an
      installation.

    On 4/29/2024 10:52 AM, Chuck McCown via