From: Steve Jones
Sent: Thursday, May 2, 2024 10:01 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Pot

lite duty, no operating machinery or equipment

On Wed, May 1, 2024, 9:18 AM <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

  I think the ADA does want you to accommodate rehab appointments in someone’s
work schedule.

  …..which I would do anyway.  If they’re working on getting straight I don’t
want to stand in their way.  I don’t know if anyone goes to rehab for pot
though.  Probably not.

  -Adam