OK, looking at it another way. Some people need meds to be normal. My son has a
prescription for lisdexamfetamine because he has ADHD. He's not impaired, and
it's not like he's a meth head.That said, I can see a problem if your employee
wants to smoke a joint in the workplace. Bigtime secondhand smoke problem. And
if you don't want him operating machinery or vehicles, your insurance company
would probably agree.Has he asked to bring his emotional support alligator to
work yet?---- Original Message ----From: "Jan-GAMs" Sent: 5/3/2024 2:20:33
PMTo: af@af.afmug.comSubject: Re: [AFMUG] Pot

    First I would ask for the Dr. to call me.? 2nd I would suspend
      the employee until the Dr. calls me.? It could be a type of pot
      that doesn't impair but I wouldn't want to take the chance.?
      Third, I'd find someone not impaired and have them do the job.?
      Put the doper in charge of a broom until layoff time.

    On 5/3/24 09:40, Chuck McCown via AF