From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2024 6:42 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] MoviePass documentary

That'll buff out.

Or if you're a Monty Pyton fan, "It's just a flesh wound".

Or if you've watched Roadkill on Motor Trend TV, "Dzus it back on".

The pilots here can tell me if there's really an expression CFIT (Controlled
Flight Into Terrain).  But I think that's supposed to be unintentional,
whereas the startups that light piles of money on fire until it runs out
seem to be actively flying the plane into the dirt.  Maybe they have golden
parachutes.