If you expanded this list to the entire country (and of course there are other
countries), it’s clear you could spend every day of your life doing cool things
that aren’t on a device or the Internet.

Or, you could play a game where you click on a banana.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2024 7:28 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Hey Bill Prince

Nothing happened to the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk, still a lot of fun for
everyone!

https://beachboardwalk.com/Rides/

On 6/17/24 12:48 PM, Jan-GAMs wrote:

You're going to need more than 3 days, all of the things you mentioned are
hours, plural, apart .  Santa Cruz used to have an amusement park.  I know they
have a real nice beach and lots of touristy stores on the pier.  They used to
have the largest roller coaster, but I think someone tore it down.
Ghiradelli's chocolate emporium and the exploratorium are going to take a day
minimum and then you'll need to walk the wharf and see the schooner.  I used to
know the owner of the parrot that the former captain of the Balclutha had
before he died and the family.  The best chowder is on the wharf near the
Balclutha, ditto for sour-dough bread.  Ripley's believe it or not, the wax
museum, and a hundred other places to lose your money having fun.