And it looks like I said "mission and market" instead of "powell and
market" for where the cable cars start.   Mission and market parallel each
other through downtown.  Powell is one of the cross streets that go up over
the hill

I'm sure I probably missed something else too.... been one of those weeks.
Thankfully it seems over ;)

- Forrest