I remember going on a sales call to British Telecom in the 1990s with the head
of my company's intl division, who was a raving lunatic. He had driven 20 miles
the wrong direction and was trying to make up time so we didn't miss our flight
out of Heathrow.I saw the speedometer read 100 and thought we were going to
die, but calmed down when I realized it was kph not mph.A few days later it
occurred to me we were in England and it was actually 100 mph.---- Original
Message ----From: chuck@go-mtc.comSent: 8/30/2024 10:05:42 AMTo: "AnimalFarm
Microwave Users Group" Subject: Re: [AFMUG] fiber patch cablesThe browser-tab
title goes here

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

I am surprised that it even existed in 1958 as that program was not even
announced until the 1960s.?
?