+1 to that.

Paul has clearly been putting a lot of time into getting this working and I
appreciate it, it isn't going to hurt any of us to have to put up with a few
annoyances for awhile while they get things sorted out.
From: Af [af-bounces+mathew=litewire....@afmug.com] on behalf of Nate Burke via
Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:20 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] Thanks to Paul and his Tech

I just wanted to say a Thank you to Paul and his Tech(s) for the work
they've done for the list over the last couple days.  I'm willing to
take a deep breath while they work on the tweaks and get it sorted out.
In a few days we'll be back to our normal banter.

All of us have experienced the trade off of 'Do you answer the phone, or
keep working on the problem'.  It seems that's what Paul is doing.

Nate