I think the better analogy is 'this straw is too small' They think the internet is like getting a Double Big Gulp from 7-11, and even though they ever only sip it, They want, no NEED, a straw big enough to down 4 liters in 10 seconds.

On 9/16/2014 11:04 AM, Mathew Howard via Af wrote:
If their only complaint is that there's no bendy straw, I consider that a good
day! :-P
From: Af [af-bounces+mathew=litewire....@afmug.com] on behalf of Ken Hohhof via
Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:38 AM
To: Nate Burke; Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Thanks to Paul and his Tech

But we should all be immune to this by now, it's a day in the life of a
WISP.  Doesn't every day leave you feeling like you brought people a cool
drink in the middle of the desert for less than it cost you, and their
response is "what, no bendy straw?"

Plus there's the sidewalk supervisor effect.  It's human nature to watch and
critique the efforts of the guy who actually stepped up and offered to do
something.  Plus thanks to the Internet, you can be a sidewalk supervisor
without even having to go outside and stand on the sidewalk.

So Paul, where's my bendy straw!!!