Is that 2.4 or 5GHz? A couple weeks ago someone asked why the 2.4 AP sector is slant and the integrated SMs are H/V. Cambium responded with an explanation, something about the SM detecting phases and doing its thing.

Definitely looks like a Laird/Pac feed design. That has to be a pain to weather seal.

When they get these things to sync with Canopy and get the PTP latency down, then I'll buy some.