Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:31 PM
To: memb...@wispa.org ; af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Inactivity

I have been active on these lists (and others) since around 1997.  In
the past 2 months, I have more or less dropped off all lists in terms of
offering support and help.  I have been dealing with some personal
issues over the past few months and wanted to let you folks know that I
am still here and offering consulting support, though at a slightly
reduced volume.

I am deeply saddened that I was unable to attend the MUM and will not be
able to attend this year's WISPAPALOOZA.  My schedule will be more
flexible in the coming months and I will be back at the shows next year.
 While a number of you are customers, I look forward to these shows
because you folks are also my friends.  I have missed the interaction
with all of you on the lists and look forward to the time when I can
return.  My mental/emotional state is improving and I expect that I will
return to my normal level of activity on these lists very soon.

For those of you who didn't miss me at all...Not sure what to say, but
I'm sticking my tongue out at you.  :-)

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979