From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Butch Evans via Af
Sent: September 17, 2014 2:31 PM
To: memb...@wispa.org; af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Inactivity

I have been active on these lists (and others) since around 1997.  In the past
2 months, I have more or less dropped off all lists in terms of offering
support and help.  I have been dealing with some personal issues over the past
few months and wanted to let you folks know that I am still here and offering
consulting support, though at a slightly reduced volume.

I am deeply saddened that I was unable to attend the MUM and will not be able
to attend this year's WISPAPALOOZA.  My schedule will be more flexible in the
coming months and I will be back at the shows next year.
  While a number of you are customers, I look forward to these shows because
you folks are also my friends.  I have missed the interaction with all of you
on the lists and look forward to the time when I can return.  My
mental/emotional state is improving and I expect that I will return to my
normal level of activity on these lists very soon.

For those of you who didn't miss me at all...Not sure what to say, but I'm
sticking my tongue out at you.  :-)

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979