From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+chris=velociter....@afmug.com] On Behalf Of CBB -
Jay Fuller via Af
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 2:52 PM
To: af@afmug.com; memb...@wispa.org
Subject: [AFMUG] i've never found an answer to this....cellular

Ok, so, when you have an "unlimited card" and you're lucky to never have
purchased another device, and it's still unlimited, why can't / why DOESN'T the
cellular company just end your unlimited option and force you onto something
else?

Is it a billing issue?  Something their systems can't handle?   I've always
wondered why that is.

Surely it's not something "legal", unless it's the fact you signed a contract
stating this is the plan i want, and they can't change the plan off what you
signed up for?

(hey! that makes sense...actually)

Thoughts?

I guess they could say we're no longer offering that plan and you must sign up
for a new plan or your phone will be terminated?
Too many people on old plans to take that risk?