“this job stinks” can be his motto even if he likes what he’s doing.

From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+james=litewire....@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino
Villarini via Af
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:28 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ptp650 interface - nice - and an ATPC question

Funny that “peon” in spanish means farter! Lol!!

Gino A. Villarini
President
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
www.aeronetpr.com<http://www.aeronetpr.com>
@aeronetpr

From: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>

I would bill the shit out of everybody, but I dont get to make those decisions,
Im just a peon in the turd factory

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Rory McCann via Af