I’m sure things will change later on the next filing .. L

Dennis Burgess, Link Technologies, Inc.
314-735-0270

From: Af [mailto:af-bounces+dmburgess=linktechs....@afmug.com] On Behalf Of
Adam Moffett via Af
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 12:34 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 477 commercial/residential

Whatever you submit is wrong.  Just accept it.  Everybody else's is also
wrong....for one reason or another and depending who's perspective we're
looking from.  Just do the best you can.

        business customers are initially built onto the residential
infrastructure, DIA customers for the most part get private links from the
start. If the subscription on the residential infrastructure impacts the
business customers, they get moved to private links.

        As long as the rate wasnt listed as a CIR, but was selected as
commercial, how does the FCC handle that. The only ones listed specifically
with CIR are rates currently sold. Foliage and terrain aside, when we did our
brodband mapping, we actually did two maps with them, one with our residentail,
one with our commercial, to do the commercial we had to be more specific and we
had to make sure we had the equipment on hand to deploy within 7 days or
whatever the timeframe was.

        now home based businesses, I dont even know what thats considered.

        Im assuming being safe is better than being sorry. Our coverage area is
being contested anyway by one of those big outfits that contests everything

        Or am I wrong and the FCC is going to come at us the other way saying
we are under reporting by not placing those residential users that have the
marketed business plans in the consumer subscription ?

        On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Rory Conaway via Af <af@afmug.com>