signaturePatching Shellshock vulnerability?

From: Randy Cosby via Af
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 2:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] 477 filing - delayed?

"The Form 477 filing interface is temporarily unavailable. We have identified
an issue that developed on September 25, 2014 and are working to fix the
problem and reopen the site as soon as possible. We apologize for the
inconvenience"

https://apps2.fcc.gov/

--

     Randy Cosby
      InfoWest, Inc

This e-mail message contains information from InfoWest, Inc
and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information.

Unauthorized use, distribution, review or disclosure is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact rco...@infowest.com by reply email and destroy
the original message, all attachments and copies.