*http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/form-477-resources-filers
*
The deadline for the submission of data as of June 30, 2014 has been extended <https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-14-1409A1.pdf> beyond October 1. Once the site reopens, we will announce the new filing deadline.

*If I'm ever late on my 477, do you think they'll accept "temporarily unavailable due to technical issues" from me?

*