As long as each device is really receiving a correct sync pulse it should
be fine.

The problem comes from when one gps receiver at a site isn't producing the
same pulse as everyone else.   It happens far more often than one would
expect.   Personally, I am nervous whenever anyone says they are using sync
from more than one GPS per site at a time, as I've seen even good gps
receivers provide a sync pulse which is way off of the correct timing under
certain circumstances.    That said, most of the time you won't see this
issue as long as each receiver is operating correctly and has good geometry
to the visible satellites.