I would go after the usual soft targets – Wordpress and Joomla sites.

From: Josh Reynolds via Af
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Bash specially-crafted environment variables codeinjection
attack

Honestly if I was going to exploit this attack vector to the fullest, the very
first thing I would do is exploit a local machine with malware via email or
malicious web app... then use said computer to nmap all RFC1918 space and that
data collection to run various "shellshock" against potential vulnerable
machines/services.

Always patch your systems.

Josh Reynolds, Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS, www.spitwspots.com