Why do we have to enter custom frequencies for 365?

Also 365 SM's seem to get stuck when doing a site survey it will link at -75
then don't matter if you put the SM on ground signal won't update until you do
a capacity test

Been liking the Mimo-A drop down support but it has a bug in it where it will
try and achieve higher modulation and then drop so there is still more to do on
your algorithm for that but have a very good start
—
Sent from Mailbox