Cool.  Thanks Eric.  We are on 08.8a, so that should load on our system.

bp

On 9/30/2014 1:19 PM, Eric Muehleisen via Af wrote:
0.8.7h

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 2:04 PM, David via Af <af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>> wrote:

    What version cacti was this created in ?
    SVN

    On 09/30/2014 01:05 PM, Eric Muehleisen via Af wrote:
    I took a PTP500 and changed it slightly.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1578608/Public/cacti_host_template_cambium_ptp_650_bh.xml

    On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Bill Prince via Af