Is there a good, simple package for locally hosted DNS Servers for people
like me who dont want to get too far into managing the linux at a granular
level? we are used to the webmin interface. It would be nice if it had the
option to set up client accounts for some clients to manage their own DNS
but not view others, but thats in no way a deal breaker

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you