I've dealt with this before as a consultant for companies setting up
systems at trade shows...  Places where the convention center has "one" ISP
they demand you use.

Get around any possible deauth requests by using a wired router with
LTE-Advanced WAN interface and 100/1000 Mbps wired LAN interfaces.  For
example:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/819-integrated-services-router-isr/data_sheet_c78-678459.html

If a convention center or hotel fucks with licensed band LTE frequencies,
they're really in trouble.