Cookie?

From: That One Guy via Af
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:23 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 900 MHz Survey - Request for Info

will we be receiving any cookies?

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Paul McCall via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  Did it

  From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt Mangriotis via Af
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 10:57 AM
  To: af@afmug.com
  Subject: [AFMUG] 900 MHz Survey - Request for Info

  As some of you may already be aware, we are conducting some inquiries
surrounding the 900 MHz band in order to properly address concerns in using
this band, and help provide us the information needed to develop the product
that you need to deliver service to your customers.  The survey is just over 20
questions, and is located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XNS38W6

  Please help us help you!

  Any information we gather will help us to make sure we’re developing the
right product for your needs, and this info will not be used for any commercial
or solicitation purposes.  It’s optional to fill in the contact info at the
end, but I encourage you to do so, in case further exploration of a few of the

  The survey will stay open for about 2 weeks, so try to get to it soon.

  Let me know if you have any questions or problems accessing the survey.

  Thanks,

  Matt Mangriotis

  Senior Product Manager
  Cambium Networks
  3800 Golf Road, Suite 360

  Rolling Meadows, IL 60008

  www.cambiumnetworks.com
  O: 847-439-6379

  M: 630-308-9394
  E: m...@cambiumnetworks.com

--

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts
you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them