Done.

Long live 900!!!!

PC

Blaze Broadband

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jon Paul Kelley via Af
Sent: Monday, October 6, 2014 11:46 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 900 MHz Survey - Request for Info

DONE!

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt Mangriotis via Af
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 9:57 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] 900 MHz Survey - Request for Info

As some of you may already be aware, we are conducting some inquiries
surrounding the 900 MHz band in order to properly address concerns in using
this band, and help provide us the information needed to develop the product
that you need to deliver service to your customers.  The survey is just over
20 questions, and is located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XNS38W6

Please help us help you!

Any information we gather will help us to make sure we're developing the
right product for your needs, and this info will not be used for any
commercial or solicitation purposes.  It's optional to fill in the contact
info at the end, but I encourage you to do so, in case further exploration
of a few of the responses could help even more.

The survey will stay open for about 2 weeks, so try to get to it soon.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems accessing the survey.

Thanks,

Matt Mangriotis

Senior Product Manager
Cambium Networks