I think all we're gonna get is 5, 7 or maybe 10MHz.

I presume this will be 450 based. It would be nice if we could get 25-26dBm Tx power, like we have on FSK now. We've done a lot of sectorization using 4x90 and ABAB. Migrating sites with such limited spectrum is going to be difficult. Which is why I suggested giving us the option of SISO-only so that we can temporarily throw an H-pol omni back up, run around and switch SMs out and then put up four new MIMO sectors once the FSK is all gone.

And 900 sucks.