I don’t suppose you can license ALL of 952-960 as a single 8 MHz channel?
Probably more like 100 kHz channels.

From: Chuck McCown via Af
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 1:54 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 900 MHz Survey - Request for Info

932.5 – 935
941.5 – 944
952 - 960

From: Ken Hohhof via Af
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2014 12:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com

I remember seeing a Part 101 PCN for a railway (BNSF) that included some
licensed 900 MHz links.  Unfortunately I didn’t save it.  But I know at the
sites I typically see a paraflector antenna.  What I don’t remember is the
frequency and channel width.  I think there is licensed 900 MHz above 902-928.

Can you get a big enough channel to be useful for broadband, or is this pretty
much for SCADA?