From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Andreas Wiatowski via Af
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 1:15 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] 450 12.1.3 build to newest?

Just wondering what build is recommended as being most stable.  Our entire 450
network is still at 12.1.3 .  Can we upgrade straight to the recommended build?

Cheers,

Andreas Wiatowski
Director / CEO
Silo Wireless Inc.
p: 519 449-5656 / 1-866-727-4138 x600
[cid:3489042966_113460876]<http://silowireless.com/>
[cid:3489042966_113480036]  <http://twitter.com/#!/silowireless>
[cid:3489042966_113467566]  <http://www.facebook.com/silowireless>

This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.