From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of That One Guy via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 4:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Belkin routers going nuts

if youre going to collections for 29 bucks thats rough, the word consumable
makes them an expected loss. maintaining inventory isnt hard, they get a
default config dumped into them at the time of install, when they come back
they get the same dump file, theyre all accessible via the same internal ip, if
theyre new theyre ubnt ubnt if not theyre the same username and password. all
the settings that matter are already programmed, just add the mac into
powercode, if they want wireless cut the wlan mac and name the essid. Theyre
easy to manage.
29 bucks to not have to fuck around with a customer router is cheap. since we
offer this, we dont have any obligation ethically or morally to help them with
their own hunk of shit, we offer our hunk of shit.

we only actually lose maybe 1 in 25. It amazes me as much as our customers are
degenerate mopes, if they do replace our routers or cancel service most of them
will drive all the way to our retail shop to drop them off.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Josh Reynolds via Af