Trying to figure out some Ethernet grommets and since you guys would be the
ones directly using/installing these, thought I’d ask for input rather than
just trying to guess what’s best for everyone – trying to decide metal vs.
plastic

Metal

-          Cannot put Ethernet cable through (need to crimp connector AFTER
cable has gone through)

-          Expensive ($30+ / grommet) – when we’re trying to be competitive
against Trango/SAF/etc with an all-outdoor microwave backhaul, every dollar
counts (especially if we’re talking up to 4 connectors)

-          Feels more *rugged*

Plastic:

-          Can put Ethernet cable through with the end on

-          Cheap ($0.50/grommet) – can throw a bunch of these in with every
radio without increasing the price, and could send them out to customers
without charging them if a customer needed things

-          Doesn’t *look/feel* as industrial / rugged as the metal grommet

All suggestions / comments / thoughts are welcome

Plastic

[cid:image005.jpg@01CFE4A3.936F49A0]

Metal

[cid:image006.jpg@01CFE4A3.936F49A0]