yeah, pressure to find places to store all their dough, elevators are only
slightly less crooked than the farmers, theyll tell you times are tough as
they building building building.

Im not doing this storm thing this year, we have gotten too lucky in the
past, so im not taking the chance, we are limiting the maximum wind gusts
to 50 or 60 and nothing is allowed to sustain over 15mph, definetly not
doing any straightline rain either. Also setting policy on winter this
year, there will ne no more than 3 inches accumulated at any given time
with the exeption of christmas eve for mom, it can go to 12 inches, but
only if temperatures are 65 on Christmas day.

--
All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you