  From: That One Guy via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 7:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tornadoes

  yeah, pressure to find places to store all their dough, elevators are only
slightly less crooked than the farmers, theyll tell you times are tough as they
building building building.

  Im not doing this storm thing this year, we have gotten too lucky in the
past, so im not taking the chance, we are limiting the maximum wind gusts to 50
or 60 and nothing is allowed to sustain over 15mph, definetly not doing any
straightline rain either. Also setting policy on winter this year, there will
ne no more than 3 inches accumulated at any given time with the exeption of
christmas eve for mom, it can go to 12 inches, but only if temperatures are 65
on Christmas day.