From: Af [af-boun...@afmug.com] on behalf of Jaime Solorza via Af [af@afmug.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:18 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AirFiber 5

They have licenses for 23 GHz...very old gear in service with issues.   They
contacted Cambium and Cambium contacted us to assist with project.   I know
rain fade is affecting the link thus my recommendation for a back up frequency
that is low cost.  nothing firmed up yet.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Darin Steffl via Af