But did you have “la madre de todas las tormentas”?

From: Jaime Solorza via Af
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:19 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] AirFiber 5

yep most years no rain....this year we had El Nino, La Nina, La Tia y mi abuela
storms.   lots of 23 GHz folks felt the pain.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Mathew Howard via Af <af@afmug.com> wrote:

  23Ghz is licensed and higher power than 24Ghz... I still wouldn't want to do
that around here, but it's probably fine in Jaime's part of the world.