Yes. We're paying an annual fee for the use poles and existing underground ducts. The fee is regulated by the NY PUC so you can't be priced out of the market.....but I don't recall what it is. I don't write the check myself.

cheaper than buried? Is that in upfront costs? arent pole fees recurring though or is that normally just a one time fee?