So far they have been cooperative with it.  They did require us to ship them
back to the factory and cover the shipping cost but otherwise no charge.

We are looking at interoperability of the G.8032 with other providers gear for
the central sites.  It appears we may be able to get the MetroNode GT as a
relatively inexpensive device for the tower node sites.

If that project doesn't work out they are still useful for MetroE handoff to
customers.

Mark
Amplex
m...@amplex.net