Yes. They made a wishlist and made promises out of it.

As this is all not implemented by now they cant even know if all

of this will work like they want it to work. They may see (like others)

that there are some limitations in the chipset, they may loose financing,

they my loose developers ….

As a user of PMP320, Purewave, UBNT, Mikrotik, Cambium, Radwin, …

I see a lot of promises which does not come true.

I see Mikrotik making things worse which each ROS release, ePMP still generates
false Radar Detects,

Radwin behave bad with interference and did not deliver 40MHz Channels in my
Band, UBNT cant

deliver GPS, …

I believe equipment will evolve and 802.11ac will give us better products but I
do not believe in promises.

Mimosa has to deliver and then we’ll all see. I google all day for „mimosa b5
iperf“ and there is nothing

than press statements.