From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Englhardt via
Af
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:00 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mimosa pipe dream?

>Being technically disruptive doesn't mean its all flying unicorns! I'm
too a little skeptical, but I'll say that Mimosa has a promising
proposition. I'll imagine they'll have a software >ramp up period.

>UBNT, Cambium and others have a lot to catch up

That's not fair. UBNT and Cambium have products in the market.

You cant compare a product in the market with an announced product.

By the time Mimosa will have it's PTMP Product in the market (they
announce it for late next year)

cambium and UBNT will have evolved further. No one will buy a 11n based
product end of next year.

We'll see if mimosa b5 will be better than PTP650 you are able to buy
now.

I am a little negative as I dont like this "we are disruptive and better
then everybody else"-marketing.