6 I think.

-----Original Message----- From: Craig Baird via Af Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:50 PM To: af@afmug.com Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UBNT airview won't run
How far did you have to do on your downgrade?

Craig

Quoting Chuck McCown via Af <af@afmug.com>:

I had to downgrade java to make it partially functional.

-----Original Message----- From: Craig Baird via Af Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:36 PM To: af@afmug.com Subject: [AFMUG] UBNT airview won't run Is Airview giving anyone else Java related grief? I've got 5.5.10 on the radio, and when trying to run Airview, it pops an "Unable to launch" error. I've googled for solutions, and so far nothing pans out. Using the latest Java 8. In the past, it appears that the solution to this problem was to drop Java security to medium. Oracle appears to have removed that option in recent versions. Now you can only select "High" or "Very High". However, you're supposed to be able to accomplish the same thing by putting the URL into the exception list. I've done that, but to no avail. I've also tried it on a PC running Java 7 with the same results.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Craig