Sorry - didn't catch the extra P

I have one 5.4 version running. It's actually better on throughput that I was expecting but we have seen long delays in getting it to establish a link even with excellent signal strength.

Mark

On 10/22/14, 12:27 PM, Paul McCall via Af wrote:

I want to make sure we are on the same page. Not asking about the PMP450 3.65 I am asking about the *PTP*450 3.65

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mark Radabaugh via Af
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:05 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PTP450 3.65

I do have a 450 on a KP Omni with 44 customers on it.   Seems to work

quite well so far.   The longest is at 2.9 miles, most are inside 1 mile.

This is a very space constrained tower with a propensity for getting hit by lightning.

At some point it will likely be converted to 4 sectors.

Mark

--

Mark Radabaugh

Amplex